With a combined experience of 25+ years you can ensure you are in good hands whether it's just simple maintenance or a full garden make over we will have you covered ! During your quote rest assured your best options will be disscussed with a touch of professional advice that will best suit your garden. Sourced content from competitor is below if we can edit it abit would be good thanks. Whether we are repairing or redoing an existing space or starting with a blank canvas, we create exteriors based on your needs and wants to make sure we overcome any landscaping obstacles, such as site slopes, ground conditions, water, wind, sun, and available space. Our team – from our friendly customer service to our expert landscapers – take absolute pride in the quality of service, project management and workmanship we deliver. Each project is handled with the care and consideration needed to achieve the landscape design you desire.
There is an ever-growing demand for turf installation in residential areas across Sydney. That is why Lushgreen Turf supplies top-quality turf at wholesale rates and our highly trained team of experts can also installs them innumerous residential properties in your area. Our landscapers remove the rocks and other debris to prepare the ground for laying the new turf. As soon as the turf gets delivered to your site, our team of experienced landscapers will then lay and install the turf. So, make us your first point of contact for turf installation, our team are available to provide the perfect solution for your next project whether it be backyard, pool surrounds, sidewalks and even driveways we can do it all!
Is the existing lawn area around your commercial spaces deteriorating? Then call Lushgreen Turf as we supply synthetic grass of the highest quality at wholesale rates in Sydney. Our landscapers can install turf around your childcare centres, sporting fields, retail stores, corporate buildings and much more. We have more than 25 years of experience in this industry, so you can rely on us to deliver flawless turf installation at your site. You can talk to our experts and discuss the project details with them, they will help you get the best solution. Enquire about commercial turf installation today!
Years of Experience
Baulkham Hills Experts in Turf InstallationA thriving, rich field of grass is the sign of healthy turf, however, to reach this phase you firstly need to ensure that proper attention and care is heeded during turf installation on your field. Only expert turf installation would ensure that your turf reaches its full potential and stays lush longer. Although generally, turf laying is simple enough experts and professionals know the correct procedures to follow for achieving the best outcome following turf installation. Then again finding reliable turf installation companies in Baulkham Hills can be a hassle as well. This is where Lushgreen Turf comes in, as we provide you with the top-notch professional and pleasing and wonderful experience of possessing turf in your home, hotel lawn, sports fields and so on, in the Baulkham Hills area. We have a variety of services available in our roster from turf installation to maintaining it the same. Lushgreen Turf has nearly 25 years of experience in turf installation along with turf supply, laying and every other associated task. We have highly skilled staff to fulfil all your turf installation needs in Baulkham Hills, and our experience comes from completing over 600 jobs across Australia.
Following is the process while installing turf:
- Recreating your Lawn: Turf installation is a time-consuming job. Turf treated by Lushgreen Turf is highly durable and long-lasting. Our team will help you in finalising the proportion of topsoil and turf required. They will initiate the work with the removal of old turf. We are always ready with our latest tools for laying turf like spade, rake, wheelbarrow, scaffolding planks, hose, sprinklers, etc. We use a rotavator if we need to replace your old lawn with a brand new one.
- Preparing Ground: We remove your existing lawn under this step. This process helps your turf to root properly. After clearing the area, we ensure that the topsoil has a depth of 100mm for levelling. Lushgreen Turf uses fine quality fertilisers to improve the quality of soil laid. To identify irregularities in the ground level, our team inspects the ground by walking on it gently. We ensure that the soil is settled properly otherwise it is raked level again before the arrival of turf.
- Laying Turf: Lushgreen Turf team follows a simple process to lay the turf. We start from the edge and go on working inwards. Turf is laid strip wise in a row format. Adjacent pieces of turf are laid till the first row of an entire edge is completed. Then moving towards the next row, the plank is used to avoid erosion of patted soil. This work is almost similar to brickwork. Without stretching the turf, each layer is joined with great care. Finally, the trimming of edges is done with a sharp knife to make the turf look very clean. Lushgreen Turf will guide you on the timing and proportion of watering on turf as watering helps the turf to take its roots firmly. It is normally advised to water the turf twice or thrice a day.
Why Lushgreen Turf for Turf Installation?Lushgreen Turf focuses on 100% customer satisfaction, and we have received glowing reviews and recommendations for our specialised turf installation services. We aim to provide you with every possible suggestion regarding your turf installation, supply, and lay needs. We believe in doing rather than saying. So, you can try Lush Green Turf whenever you need maintaining your turf laying needs in Baulkham Hills.
Various Benefits of Turf Installation in Your Lawn
- It helps in reducing soil erosion which improves the fertility of the soil.
- It helps in absorbing carbon dioxide from the air and releases oxygen.
- Turf Laying regulates the temperature of the place where it is laid off.
- It makes the outside noise softer and less irritating.
Care after Turf Installation
- Turf requires first mowing in 10 days during summer and spring.
- Try to remove one-third of the height of overgrown grasses.
- Be in touch with experts at Lushgreen Turf for the proportion and timing of fertilisers to be provided to your turf.
- Never allow fallen leaves to settle on your turf.